We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy.
This policy outlines how your personal data will be collected and processed by us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
Omurca Ltd takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties without your consent. Omurca Ltd is not a source of unsolicited email.
The data controller and data processor is Paul Omurca of Omurca Ltd.
This policy covers what personal information Omurca Ltd collects, how that information is collected why we need it, and what we use it for. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not cover the practices of companies other than Omurca Ltd or people who are not employed or managed by Omurca Ltd.
Third party sites may provide the products and services listed on Omurca Ltd’s website and these sites have their own privacy statements and are not covered by this policy.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Providing your email address to Omurca Ltd is optional and used solely to update you with new products and services that our site or company may have to offer, or to respond to any queries you have sent. Omurca Ltd may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type, and the page(s) you request. This information is collected anonymously and is used to better understand how people use our site and improve its performance.
Third Party Information
We use Google Analytics as third party software data collector. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Who Has Access to Your Information
As a matter of policy Omurca Ltd does not sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute any of your personal information to third parties except in certain specific circumstances.
Those circumstances are as follows:
• We receive a summons, court order or other legal demand for your information.
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
Some of our services may allow you to make certain information public or accessible to certain individuals. If you make use of these services Level Best Solutions will share your information as you request.
What are Cookies and Why Might We Use Them
Cookies are a standard Internet technology; many web sites use them to provide useful features for their members. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve login and other information on a user’s system. They provide us with data that we can use to improve our service to you. Cookies themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s computer. The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies; if you prefer you can set yours to refuse them. If you choose not to accept cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of Omurca Ltd’s website.
Standard Rights of the User under GDPR
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
What Happens if Your Company Makes a Change to This Policy
How You Can Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this website you may get in touch with us through the Contact Us page.
How to Unsubscribe
If no longer wish to receive updates on the products and services that we offer then please send an email from that address with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.0 Date 01 May 2018